Monday, May 3, 2010

few ramblings....

Ever since i have stepped into my new office I haven’t got time to spend for myself.

Initially I felt I had a lot of time to pursue various hobbies such as Movies (I planned to join a Movie Club, but left the thght of it now), go on a trek (stopped checking GHAC meetup mails), planned to go for the famous Heritage walk from Charminar to Chowmohalla palace (hahaha..waking up at 7 AM on a Sunday …noway).

And by the time i realize that , iam already 1month old in my new role.

Expectations have started to rise, Targets have been announced, I am xpected to join the Marquee from this month end.

Day by day I am getting used to new business processes, acquinted to new frenz, and most importantly new Timings.

By the time I reach home it would be time to sleep giving me no chance to think about how to spend my time…..

Its time to pull up my socks , roll my sleeves and get it going….I have got some new movies and finding it difficult to watch them…

No comments:

Post a Comment